At Clackamas group school, the audience is aimed at establishing and sustaining a safe and inclusive university in which all posses equivalent the means to access academic and job opportunities. Most of us work to advertise an environment of erotic value, protection and health. In plans and specifications, CCC illustrates unequivocally that erotic attack, gender-based harassment, home-based brutality, internet dating assault and stalking will not be accepted inside our instructional community.
This web site provides info on CCC’s applications for promoting erotic value including methods, procedures and processes for stopping and addressing sexual harm, gender-based harassment and various types of erotic misconduct.
Things to do
Any time you, or somebody you know, happens to be afflicted by intimate assault, local brutality, internet dating assault or stalking
- Access a good location. Your very own basic safety might be maximum top priority. Move away from the assailant quickly. Name 9-1-1 or CCC’ university Safety at 503-594-6650 (on campus).
- Recognize what happened wasn’t your own fault. You’re not accountable for those things of other people. Not one person is entitled to be sexually attacked. No body has a right to be stalked. No-one has the directly to damaged a person or reach you against their will most likely or without consent. It is not their mistake.
- Reach for service. Contact partner, member of the family or someone else a person reliability who is able to be along and provide you with support. You could dub the CCC sessions division at 503-594-3176 or Clackamas could work at 888-654-2288 that can help you work through this practice, to reach various other tools which help you will begin the process of recovery.
Label IX Supervisor
Name IX Coordinators: Melissa Richardson, John Ginsburg, and Vicki Bushes
CCC concept IX Coordinators collaborate across campus constituencies to foster a secure, pleasant and sincere landscape for most members of the CCC group. All disclosures or data of infractions with the college’s erotic attack, sexual misconduct or sexual harassment policies will be directed to the concept IX coordinator(s).
Name IX Administrator
- Insuring CCC’s agreement with Title IX as well as other pertinent federal and state mandates relating to gender discrimination, gender-based harassment and Bonuses erotic misconduct, such as intimate assault, going out with or domestic assault and stalking.
- Providing institutional control avoiding, handle and answer love discrimination, gender-based harassment and sex-related misconduct.
- Tracking and overseeing incidents of sex discrimination, gender-based harassment and erectile misconduct.
- Overseeing the review and resolution of all the documents including kids, faculty, staff members, suppliers and website visitors.
- Matching thorough coaching, studies and prohibition endeavours campus-wide.
- Doing periodic assessments of university environment and culture about erectile harm, gender-based harassment, alongside sorts of erectile misconduct.
Any graduate, staff or staffer, or associate in just about any CCC-sponsored activities (in or switched off grounds) who has concerns about gender discrimination or sex-related misconduct was encouraged to seek the help of the name IX organizer.
Call the subject IX supervisor to:
- Create information regarding tools (exclusive and sensitive), interim steps and selections for research and determination under university plans;
- Express a disclosure, document a complaint or prepare a study of gender discrimination, most notably erotic strike and gender-based harassment in addition to domestic violence, dating brutality and stalking;
- Find service with regards to suggestions respond appropriately to a disclosure of erotic assault, intimate misconduct or gender-based harassment; and
- By asking questions regarding college or university’s policies and techniques pertaining to sex-related attack, gender-based harassment, residential violence, going out with assault and stalking.